Cookies are small text strings that websites visited by the User send to their terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored to be transmitted back to the same sites on the next visit by the same User. During navigation on a site, the User may also receive cookies on their terminal that are sent from different sites or web servers (so-called “third parties”), on which some elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site that the User is visiting.
There are two fundamental macro-categories, each with different characteristics: “technical cookies” and “profiling cookies”.
Technical cookies are generally necessary for the proper functioning of the website and to allow navigation; without them, you may not be able to view pages correctly or use certain services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep the User logged in during the entire visit to a website, or to store language settings, display settings, etc…
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating profiles relating to the User and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the User in the context of browsing the internet. Due to the particular invasiveness that these devices may have in the private sphere of Users, European and Italian regulations require that Users be adequately informed about their use and express their valid consent accordingly.
The cookies used on the andreafacheris.com domain are not used for User profiling activities.
Technical cookies can be further distinguished into:
– navigation or session cookies, which ensure the normal navigation and use of the website;
– analytics cookies, assimilated to technical cookies only where used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself;
– functionality cookies, which allow the User to navigate based on a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service provided to them.
– technical cookies (session and functionality), used for site management and improved user navigation, namely the following:
Technical cookie used by PHP scripting to store some information necessary for the construction of dynamic pages (variables, etc…) Session
This cookie is used to remember the language chosen by the user.
The data stored by this cookie does not identify individuals, nor are personal data collected.
– analytics cookies, used to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of Users, how they consult the Site in order to improve it, and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated.
– Third-party cookies are used for this purpose, namely Google Analytics, specifically:
– Cookie Name Functionality Duration
Google Analytics related cookie. This cookie stores a unique client identifier (Client ID) that is a randomly generated number. This ID is then used by Google Analytics servers for user, session, and campaign data calculation.
Google Analytics related cookie. This cookie is used to regulate user requests; Google states its use as “Used to throttle request rate”.
This cookie is not a tool of our ownership, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google at the following address: http://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/.
The User can choose to enable or disable cookies (Google services: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/?hl=it) also by intervening on the settings of their browsing browser according to the instructions made available by the respective providers (Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it – Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie – Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 – Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html – Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT)
This site also incorporates plugins and/or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. These plugins do not set a cookie, but if it is already present on the visitor’s computer, they are able to read it and use it according to its settings. The collection and use of information by these third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies to which reference should be made.
Below are the web addresses of the different information and methods for managing these third-party cookies:
• Youtube information: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7671399?hl=it
• Youtube (configuration): https://www.youtube.com/account_privacy
• Facebook information: https://it-it.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
• Facebook (configuration): https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=privacy
• Vimeo information: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
• Vimeo (configuration): https://vimeo.com/settings/account/privacy
• Instagram information: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
• Instagram (configuration): https://www.instagram.com/accounts/privacy_and_security/
• Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
• Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
• Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
• Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Please note: disabling all or some of the technical or third-party cookies may affect the use of some features of the site.